Monday, February 7, 2011
We got Hammer's blood work back and it was normal for testosterone and estrodiol. So we are on track for a repeat DNA fragmentation test in March. Until then we'll be popping supplements, drinking more smoothies and giving another natural cycle the old college try :)
Thursday, February 3, 2011
7 thing you might not know about Mrs. Hammer
- I sing back up vocals at our new church and just love serving our church in this capacity. Especially since Hammer is a drummer and it means we get to serve together.
- I usually work out at the fitness center in my building at lunch and time it so that I can watch my secrete addiction: Young and the Restless. Love those crazy Newmans!
- Since the D&C I've been treating myself to decaff coffee and I LOVE IT. Oh how I've missed you!
- I'm in the process of figuring out how to make going back to school a reality. How that looks with possibly seeing a different RE, I don't know yet. But it never hurts to look into it.
- I recently became an aunt...to a puppy named Ada. My brother just got a dog and she is so cute!!
- I love anything history related and therefore have become a huge fan of the Tudor's which is on Netf.licks. I know it's not historically accurate but I still love it!
- I got a snug.gie for Ch.ristmas. I know I fell victim to the infomercials but it's really awesome and it has monkeys on it; I love anything with monkeys!
Just a few of the blogs I love!
Paper Airplanes [private blog]
Whew! And I could post more but my hands have cramped up...