Monday, August 30, 2010

Timeline for IVF #4

Well I officially got my calendar from the clinic and have updated my status bar.  We will really be cutting it close to our vacation day.  But I did a little searching and there is a Que.st Diag.nostics lab in Ma.rco Isla.nd, FL so we won't have to worry if blood work is needed while we're out of town.  Now if I can just convince Hammer to get on a plane...we'll have to see about that.  So far the BCP have been easy with just a little nausea but not too bad.  I have my meds all set up to arrive on Wed so I'll be good to start the lupron on 9/6.  IVF #4 here we come!

7 comments:

Mrs. Hammer said...

Because Blogger went dumb and deleted instead of publishing I'm posting Tab's comment for her:

Tabitha:

I LOVE the month of October, such a magical time for a retrieval/transfer and BFP!!!! Praying!!

Anonymous said...

Awww...we will be IVF sisters. I start my injections just a few days after you. I wish you the best this IVF cycle. (hugs)

Cape Girl said...

Wishing you an awesome, successful, cycle!

Hillary said...

Yay - praying that God gives you a miracle in October!!

makingmemom.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Hopefuly we will be sharing BFP together. I'm almost done with BCP. This will be our first IVF cycle.

Amber said...

I just found your blog and we are close to being on the same timeline. I have had 3 failed ivf's, but with this last one, we were blessed to have 2 to freeze. So, on 10/13 we will be transfering our blasts. Praying for a bfp for you and dh on your 4th ivf! God has brought us this far for a reason.

The Sisters' Hood said...

Wishing you the best of blessings, I remember this road well! Your site caught my eye, since my girls are 4 yrs and 4 months apart. May your dreams of having a baby be 'fruitful' very soon!