Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spreading Grace 039

1. Getting to sleep in on both Sat and Sun because we do evening church service - why don't more churches offer this? It's so awesome
2. SUN - which melts all the ice so hopefully I can safely walk into work next week
3. Simpson's second season DVD - better than watching Me.et the Pres.s
4. Looking forward to valentine's weekend - check out Bakerella for fun ideas!
5. Indian food - oh so yum

UPDATE: not so thrilled with SUN anymore because all the melting ice overwhelmed our sump pump and now our basement is flooding.

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

Thanks so much for your support and help. It is definately scary. I just got back from Church and I had my priest pray with us privately and I of course cried like a little girl. I am awaiting a call from the doctor on call right now to tell us what to do.
Thanks for the advice, I'm just so concerned for our baby.