Monday, December 28, 2009

quick post and request for prayer

I just wanted to do a quick post to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  And also to ask for prayer.  We found out about three days before Christmas that my father-in-law was transfered to hospice care.  This has been a difficult year for both of our families between my uncle's passing, my father's health issues, a failed IVF, a miscarriage and now the impending passing of my father-in-law.  Please pray for his comfort.  I will not be posting for a bit as they live in a very rural area where we will be traveling to be with him.  Hugs to all, Mrs. Hammer.

 


8 comments:

Shannon said...

Im sorry to hear this news. You and Mr Hammer's family are on my continued prayers. (((hugs))

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear that. You all are in my prayers. I hope for strength for you to get through this very trying time

RELH said...

Oh my! We are all thinking about of you during this difficult time.

Brittney said...

I'm so sorry, Mrs. Hammer. I'll be praying for your father-in-law and for you and your family.

Astrid said...

I'm so sorry. This has been an awful year for you. I will pray for peace, hope, health, and that in 2010 you get nothing but blessings and good news. You deserve nothing less.

Hillary said...

I am so very sorry, Mrs. Hammer. I said a prayer for you and your family. ((hugs))

makingmemom.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

My deepest sympathy for all your heartache in 2009. I pray for the health of your family and I hope that God will bless you in 2010 with the child you so desperately desire.
Never give up hope and never stop seeking Him!
Hugs back to you!
Sarah (Ella's mom)

amy (metz) walker said...

I'm really sorry to hear about all of the difficulties in the last year. Praying for renewal for you in the upcoming year...physically and emotionally.