Saturday, October 2, 2010

What to say....

Well the theory still stands, 'What I see on follie check #1 is what I will have"  But today during the ultrasound while Mr. Hammer wrote down all the measurements the RE was making, I was just sitting there singing a worship song in my head.  I actually had a moment where I realized I didn't hear what they were saying because I was so focused on my song.  Weird.  I suppose it was a good thing because the news was not showing improvement just status qou.  I did have a moment where I teared up afterwards but I think overall this is about as good as we can expect.  There really is no explanation for my right ovary's lack of response so I'm just going to accept it and continue to pray for a miracle this cycle.  I've heard of women with fewer follicles than me get pregnant and women with more follicles than me end up not pregnant.  There is no way to know the outcome at this point and it's all in bigger, more capable hands than mine.

I have one more follicle check on Tuesday and we were guaranteed to trigger that night.  So our retrieval will be Thursday and I'm pretty sure we'll have a 3 day transfer again which will be on Sunday the 10th.  Our prayer is that both Hammer and I have done all we can to create healthier eggs and swimmers.

7 comments:

Christy said...

Stay positive! I had 6 follicles; only 4 that were mature; 3 that fertilized, and one attached. God does answer prayers!

JB said...

I was a consistently poor responder, and never had more than a few mature eggs to work with (plus crappy sperm to inject). So, it absolutely CAN happen under these circumstances, it really can. Keep doing what you're doing, and know that you and Mr. Hammer have done a great job setting yourselves up as best you possibly can for success. I hope all goes well Thursday and Sunday.

Hillary said...

Praying with you!

makingmemom.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Lifting you both up in my prayers and sending you good thoughts!

Brittney said...

Continuing to pray for you!! I had 8 follicles - 4 were mature and just 1 fertilized and became our baby. I agree with Christy - try to stay positive!:)

Amber said...

Good Luck. I will be praying!

Tabitha said...

PRAYING!!!