Sunday, June 7, 2009

Six Unimportant Things that Make Me Happy

I've been tagged by Allison (who is about to have a Bouncing Baby Buckeye) to list six unimportant things that make me happy. I tried to join her in listing out things I'm thankful for each day but totally slacked when life got busy with work travel, funerals, hospitals and IVF planning. Excuses, excuses but seriously it was nuts! So here are my six little things that make me smile.


  1. My puppy - love coming home and he is aways happy to see me, tail wagging and jumping with joy to see me. How could you not smile.
  2. Organic dark chocolate - one bite makes the corners of my mouth instantly curve upward.
  3. Packages in the mail - I totally order stuff online simply because I love getting mail (I'm with you Alison!!)
  4. Exercising - it gets my endorphins going and I always feel better afterwards
  5. Snuggling - I have a spot I like to lay my head on Hammer's chest when we snuggle and I love it there.
  6. Fresh sheets - I love getting into a bed that is freshly made, the sheets are cool on the skin and still tucked in tightly

Again, not to leave anyone out so if you comment on my blog you are tagged! Comment to let me know you are participating.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love your 6 things that make you happy. Im a firm believer that its the "little things" that make life great!