Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stims Away!

I took my first Bravelle shot this morning. I also learned that it's going to take a while to get the hang of how to mix the medication. My plan is actually to premix my morning shot the night before, otherwise it will take me an extra half hour and I already get up a 5am. I do NOT want to see 4:30 roll around just because of an extra needle. So far so good. The needle gauge is 27 and since I change out the needle to a fresh one prior to injection its nice and sharp = less pain.

I've purchased some Kash.i Go L.ean, which I like to call Kash.i Go Now, to add some extra fiber to my diet. And I am totally rocking my knitting project. I hate to toot my own horn but I am pretty good at this.

Today I'm taking my mom out for a do over Mother's Day and Birthday. My uncle passed away on her birthday and then my dad was in the ICU over Mother's Day. She has been so devoted to caring for him and helping my Aunt pick up the pieces that it's time she gets taken care of. Off to have some girly time!

P.S. Only one week and two days left till retrieval!!

Current Meds: Lupron 5 units, Bravelle 1 vial AM + 2 vials PM
Side Effects: intermittent nausea, burning and redness at injection site, moderate agitation, many HOT flashes, FATIGUE
Days Post Transfer: 0
# Eggs Transferred: 0
# Eggs Frozen: 0

2 comments:

Rene said...

You are getting so close- I can't believe you're stimming. I look forward to hearing how you respond and then of course, can't wait for the day when it is time to transfer embryos. Isn't God amazing? It doesn't matter how it comes about, conception is always his miracle. So exciting!

sassy said...

Hoping your follies turn into fat productive egg producing jewels...