Well yesterday was a wonderful day. We transferred two little embies at about 9am and will let the third one continue to divide until Tuesday (day 5) when they will attempt to freeze our remaining embie. In the end we had:
1 @ 8 cells grade 1
1 @ 6 cells grade 2
1 @ 6 cells grade 3 - which is hopefully our snowbaby
It was quick and simple. I didn't have to do any prep and we laid there for only 15 minutes. We had Dr. W who was, again, awesome. And Hammer and I prayed together during our 15 minute wait time. After that we were back home. I've been pampered ever since. The guy freaks out when I get up to pee (but I'm allowed to pee!) I hope one or both decide to make their home. Dr. W said we have a high chance for twins but there is no way to know until it's over! I'm still not sure if I'm going to test before our beta #1 on the 23rd or not. I guess it will just depend on if I'm 'feeling' it. (And we are praying that I do). I go back to work on Tuesday when our embies will be at day 5 and hopefully ready to snuggle in. Oh this will be a long week!
Current Meds: 1/2 mL progesterone in oil (sesame) pm shot
Side Effects: fatigue, sore bbs, indigestion
Days Post Transfer: 1
# Eggs Transferred: 2
# Eggs Frozen: ?