From the gaming geniuses at Nintendo DS comes "My Baby Girl"
- Simulates life for baby care with as much affection and tenderness as a real parent
- Watch them grow, change form and develop from 0 to 14 months by using all the functionalities of your portable console (breath, voice, stylus, etc.)
- A pediatrician and a pediatric nurse will come to your aid and review the elementary rules to keeping the baby calm, eating, going to sleep and having nice dreams
- The on-screen infants will evolve during the game when your baby grows physically and psychologically, giving you a charming and rewarding experience
- Also comes in alternate gender, "My Baby Boy"
- Once you master the art of your baby you open up the feature of "Suprise Me" where the system automatically picks your baby's gender just like in real life!
That's right folks, a charming and rewarding experience for only 29.95. Act now and Amazon.com will give you free shipping. It's cheaper than IUI's or IVF!!!
Hear what fans have to say:
"NatureMama says: Even as a mother with a child of my own, I still have that little girl inside that likes to play with dolls and, having a son, I don't get very much opportunity! My Baby Girl, has me hooked! It lures you in right from the start with adorable graphics and real baby babble and cooing."