Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mini Update

I'm alive :) I'm just without much to blog about right now. I've taken my second to last clomid dose and have been enjoying the hot flashes as it's finally cold enough for January in our town. I can't wait until I take my last clomid. This time, no matter what the outcome, it will be the last clomid dose I'll ever take which makes me thrilled.

While I haven't had too many side effects on the drug I still don't like the ones I get. Take last night for example. I took my dose at 5 pm (so that I can sleep through the side effects) but didn't think about the fact that I was going to the 7 pm service at church. My hub was on the drums last night and I thought it would be nice to catch dinner together afterwards. Well within two hours I started to have unprovoked and uncontrollable crying. Umm, awkward... So I sat in the back and tried not to draw attention to myself. Fortunately the hub is very supportive but I would rather not have to go through that again. I'll give an update on Thursday when I have my u/s to check my follies - maybe lefty will finally decided to participate but I'm not going to hold my breath.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Im so sorry that the Clomid gave you such a yucky s/e- crying uncontrollaby (in church, no less) is not fun to deal with.

When I took it, I actually yelled at my husband and refused to sleep in the same room with him because I was so mad. Why? Um...he ate the last piece of turkey. Yeah, pure craziness! I was glad to have that our of my system!

I will look for your update on Thursday. Good luck!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

ohh the clomid craziness. i hated that. i am relieved i wont be taking that horrible drug anymore. moving on to see how the other ones will affect me!!

im hoping that left ovary cooperates this month!!