Thursday was a bad workday so I'm really digging for things to be thankful for right now (but I know they are there). Everything is due all at once and since my coworker is on maternity leave I'm doing the work of three people now.
1. Knowing that Friday is around the corner
2. Being able to pick up the phone and call my mom to unload my crappy work day (Hammer was at work)
3. A quick but yummy dinner - cooking is relaxing for me and oh how I needed food therapy today
4. Flight of the Concords DVD - Forgetting my work stress by laughing at mindless stupid stuff
5. Reruns - because instead of being hooked on a new episode it pushed me to go to bed early and I felt MUCH better the next day.