1. Fire drills - because that's 30 minutes less of being chained to my computer at work, and it was actually a nice afternoon to be outside
2. Warming spells - it may not be spring yet but they give me hope it will be here soon
3. Campbell's Select Harvest soup - a grab-and-go lunch, easy removable lid, and no yucky chemicals (except that it comes in a can i.e. BPA, oh well can't win them all)
4. Getting to watch The Office - except I wasn't a big fan of this episode, no offense but why 30 minutes about Hilliary Swank?
5. Cuddling on the couch with Hammer who came home early from his 'leadership-thingy'