Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spreading Grace 031

1. Lazy mornings spent catching up on blog reading
2. Smoothies for breakfast - I've been obsessed with making smoothies this week and I need to go out and get more supplies
3. Being able to serve Hammer today by making him a smoothie for breakfast, homemade beef hash and eggs for lunch, and packed him a dinner for tonight. (He is playing at church for two services and has to be there at 2:30 for rehearsal and won't be done till after 8 tonight.)
4. The warm spot in the house - its the heater that is right under our computer desk and it just blasts out heat while I sit here blogging. It's so awesome!!
5. Looking forward to another fun evening with friends tomorrow night (even thought I'm not an NFL fan - I prefer college football)

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

First of all Yum to the smoothies. Yum to all the food you mentioned. Sounds delicious.
And I also agree with you on the football comment, I love college but I'm not much of a professional watcher. But the fun of getting together with friends, burgers and chips is worth it. Enjoy your superbowl watching.
Thanks for your support always. It means allot to me. :)